| This level has been recently nerfed
A recent change was made to this level to make it easier, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Jelly squares||: 43|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||61|
|Level 702||Level 703||Level 704|
Level 703 (CCR) is the eighth level in Truffle Tower (CCR) and the 228th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 43 double jelly squares and score at least 150,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The chocolate pieces spawn from the six peninsulas to interrupt you from clearing jellies.
- Chocolate is not enough, there are very many bombs in this level that can ruin your game.
- The jellies are worth 86,000 points. Hence, an additional 64,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs / frosting bombs spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 43 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 86,000 points