|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||70|
|Level 69||Level 70||Level 71|
- The player is required to score 1,000 points per second (70,000 points / 70 seconds = 1,000 points per second).
- The board space is slightly restricted at the start due to the amount of licorice present. Additionally, the chocolate can easily spread when released.
- Five colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades. However, it may be trickier due to the holes in the board.
- Focus on the licorice swirls that do not have chocolate next to them. This way, you can open up a little board space without having to worry about it spreading.
- Then, take out the rest of the board and use as many special candies as possible to reach the target score.
- There are three references to the number in this level. First, the board has 70 spaces. Secondly, the target score is 70,000 points, and finally, the time limit is 70 seconds.
- This is the fifth level in a row that is a multiple of 10 and has at least one reference to the level number within the level itself.
- Ironically, this is also the 10th Timed level.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.