|Jelly squares||: 28|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||64|
|Level 69||Level 70||Level 71|
Level 70 (CCR) is the fifth level in Easter Eggs and the 27th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 28 double jelly squares and score at least 60,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Candies do not fill the entire board at the start of the game should give you a minor boost in clearing the jellies if you are lucky.
- The jellies are worth 56,000 points. Hence, an additional 4,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 28 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 56,000 points