Level 710 (Lost Dream)
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Number of candy colors|| 5 |
| Number of |
|[[Level 709 (Lost Dream)|709]]||[[Level 711 (Lost Dream)|711]]|
- Like its counterpart in Reality, some of jelly squares are very hard to reach.
- However, there are only single jelly squares on the board, compared to double jelly squares on its counterpart in Reality.
- The jellies are worth 27,000 points. Hence, an additional 3,000 points is required to earn one star.
|Moon Struck||Normal Moves||Moon Struck Moves|
|9 move(s)||3 move(s)|
- White dot(s) show where the normal candies are located.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark green tile(s) indicate the position of single jelly squares.
- ↑ 27 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly = 27,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.