Level 712 (Lost Dream)
|Requirements|| : 75 : 75 |
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Number of candy colors|| 5 |
| Number of |
|[[Level 711 (Lost Dream)|711]]||[[Level 713 (Lost Dream)|713]]|
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, all regular candies in marmalade are replaced by licorice swirls. And a sugar key is inside licorice lock instead of marmalade.
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, all 2-layered icing squares and 1-layered sugar chests except under the candy cannon have an additional layer.
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, the candy cannon dispense licorice swirls, too.
- Moon struck will prevent candies matching the color on the left side of the moon scale from spawning.
- The orders are worth 22,500 points. Hence, an additional 7,500 points is required to earn one star.
- White dot(s) show where the normal candies are located.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark brown line(s) show where the candies, licorice swirls and sugar keys spawn.
- ↑ 225 regular candies x 100 points per regular candy = 22,500 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.