Level 713 (Lost Dream)
|Target score||: 600,000 pts|
|Number of candy colors|| 6 |
| Number of |
|[[Level 712 (Lost Dream)|712]]||[[Level 714 (Lost Dream)|714]]|
- Compared to its counterpart in Reality, there are more jelly squares to clear.
- 8-move candy bombs almost infinitely spawn on the candy cannons.
- The target score is much higher than its counterpart in Reality, but a large amount of candy bombs may help to boost the score.
- The moon scale is unstable.
- The jellies are worth 50,000 points. Hence, an additional 550,000 points is required to earn one star.
- It is possible to lose the level because the player may not reach the required score of 600,000 points.
- White dot(s) show where the normal candies are located.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Light green tile(s) indicate the position of double jelly squares.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 25 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly = 50,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.