Level 714 (Lost Dream)
|Requirements||: 22 : 40|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Number of candy colors|| 5 |
| Number of |
|[[Level 713 (Lost Dream)|713]]||[[Level 715 (Lost Dream)|715]]|
- There are five colors present, which is one color fewer than its counterpart in Reality.
- All single jelly squares are underneath the 3-layered sugar chests.
- The single jelly squares on the bottom are very hard to reach.
- 15-move candy bombs will spawn on the candy bomb candy cannons.
- The moon scale is relatively unstable.
- The jellies are worth 102,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
|Moon Struck||Normal Moves||Moon Struck Moves|
|8 move(s)||2 move(s)|
- This level has fewer colors than its counterpart in Reality.
- White dot(s) show where the normal candies are located.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Tan line(s) show where the candies and sugar keys spawn.
- Dark green tile(s) indicate the position of single jelly squares.
- Light green tile(s) indicate the position of double jelly squares.
- ↑ (22 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly) + (40 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly) = 102,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.