Level 714 (Lost Dream)
|Requirements||: 22 : 40|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Number of candy colors||5 |
|[[Level 713 (Lost Dream)|713]]||[[Level 715 (Lost Dream)|715]]|
Level 714 (Lost Dream) is a jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Lost Dream. To pass this level, the player has to crush 22 single and 40 double jelly squares and score at least 100,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When the player completes the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score the player additional points.
- There are five colors present, which is one color fewer than its counterpart in Reality.
- All single jelly squares are underneath the 3-layered sugar chests.
- The single jelly squares on the bottom are very hard to reach.
- 15-move candy bombs will spawn on the candy bomb candy cannons.
- The moon scale is relatively unstable.
- The jellies are worth 102,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
|Moon Struck||Normal Moves||Moon Struck Moves|
|8 move(s)||2 move(s)|
- This level has fewer colors than its counterpart in Reality.
- White dot(s) show where the normal candies are located.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Tan line(s) show where the candies and sugar keys spawn.
- Dark green tile(s) indicate the position of single jelly squares.
- Light green tile(s) indicate the position of double jelly squares.
- (22 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly) + (40 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly) = 102,000 points