Level 71 is the 11th level in Icing Iceberg and the 17th Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 4 empty satchets, 5 three-layered icing squares, and 13 four-layered icing squares and score at least 71,000 points within 55 moves.
|Orders||: 4 : 5 : 13|
|Target score||: 71,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||71|
|Level 70||Level 71||Level 72|
- The orders are worth 22,000 points (4 empty satchets + 5 three-layered icing squares + 13 four-layered icing squares x 1,000 points per blocker = 22,000 points). Therefore, an additional 49,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- The player needs to remove all of the icing in this level, which can be difficult to do because how it is arranged.
- Five colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Take care of the four-layered icing as soon as possible. It is by far the hardest part of the level.
- In clearing the icing, you also need to make sure that you earn at least some additional points, because as soon as the last blocker is removed, Sugar Crush will activate, and if there are not enough moves left, you will have to try the level again.
- This level has three references to its number within itself. First, the board has 71 spaces. Secondly, the target score is 71,000. Finally, the icing squares require a total of 71 hits to destroy.