Level 727 (Lost Dream)
|Requirements||: 31 : 40|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
|Number of candy colors|| 6 |
| Number of |
|[[Level 726 (Lost Dream)|726]]||[[Level 728 (Lost Dream)|728]]|
- There are six colors present, which is one more than in its counterpart in Reality.
- Two 9-move candy bombs and three licorice swirls will spawn every 2 moves.
- A sugar key will spawn every 4 move.
- The moon scale is very unstable for considering the long cascades.
- The jellies are worth 111,000 points. Hence, an additional 89,000 points is required to earn one star.
- White dot(s) show where the normal candies are located.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Maroon line(s) show where the candies, licorice swirls and candy bombs spawn.
- Teal line(s) show where the ingredients spawn.
- Dark green tile(s) indicate the position of single jelly squares.
- Light green tile(s) indicate the position of double jelly squares.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (31 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly) + (40 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly) = 111,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.