|Ingredients||: 4 : 4|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 746||Level 747||Level 748|
Level 747 (CCR) is the seventh level in Gelatine Gardens and the 292nd ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must collect 4 hazelnuts, 4 cherries and score at least 80,000 points in 55 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- This is much much much easier than original since there are 5 colors and no bombs.
- Chocolate may invade the board.
- The ingredients are worth 80,000 points, which is equal to one star target score.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 8 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 80,000 points
- This level in original is a formerly extremely hard jelly level due to 6 colors and 35-move bombs which are extremely hard to reach because of licorice swirls.
- This level in original used to be one of the hardest levels in Marmalade Meadow (level 747) with "Insanely hard" difficulty, but this becomes easiest in this episode with "Very easy" difficulty. Now original got nerfed to "Somewhat Easy"
- This episode breaks the trend of levels with 2 of "7" and one of "4" are medium or above. Level 477 is medium and level 774 is very hard.