|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||74|
|Level 73||Level 74||Level 75|
- The player needs to score 1,500 points per move (40,000 points / 27 moves = 1,481.481 points per move)
- There are holes in the board which make the board a slightly awkward shape.
- A new candy bomb falls every three moves.
- The board space is slightly restricted due to the icing squares.
- Four colors makes it easy to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Remove the initial candy bombs and each new candy bomb that appears. In total, ten candy bombs will appear throughout the level, meaning 30,000 points can be scored just from them alone, so in reality, you only need to score 10,000 points to pass the level.
- The board has 74 spaces. This is a reference to the level number.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.