|Jelly squares||: 72|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 180,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||75|
|Level 73||Level 74||Level 75|
Level 74 (CCR) is the fourteenth level in Creepy Canyon and the 8th hybrid level in Insaneworld of Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 72 double jelly squares and collect 2 hazelnuts, 2 cherries and score at least 180,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- All but the middle column can spawn ingredients. One will appear at a time.
- The icings can be hard to clear before breaking some cake bombs. Licorice swirls are also annoying.
- There is only one ingredient exit, the middle column. You must switch or slide ingredients to collect. Be careful! With the portal alignment, the board can be very slipperly and ruin your plan.
- The jellies and ingredients are worth 184,000 points,which is more than one star target score.
- Yellow line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, and licorice swirls spawn.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ (72 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly) + (4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient) = 184,000 points