Level 751 (Lost Dream)
|Requirements||: 200 : 200|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Number of candy colors|| 5 |
| Number of |
- There is one more color than its counterpart in Reality. However, there are only cake bombs on the board.
- If either green or blue is on the left side of the moon scale, the player has only 20 moves to remove all 200 of that color since the color removed will not return for the remaining 20 moves, so it is impossible to win if the player does not finish the order when moon struck is in effect.
- The orders are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- White dot(s) show where the normal candies are located.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 400 regular candies x 100 points per regular candy = 40,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.