Level 752 is the second level in Cake Batter Bay and the second Pipeline level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must complete the pipeline and score at least 25,000 points within 40 moves.
|Episode||Cake Batter Bay|
|Pipeline Order||: 5 -> : 1|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 751||Level 752||Level 753|
- The pipeline is worth 10,000 points (5 chocolate squares x 1,000 points + 1 striped candy + wrapped candy combination x 5,000 points = 10,000 points). Therefore, an additional 15,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- The board has a confined shape which makes it hard to do anything in this level.
- Licorice swirls clog the chocolate spawners at the start of the level, meaning they can't produce any chocolate until at least one swirl is gone.
- Once the chocolate part of the pipeline is finished, it can impede the player from making the striped candy + wrapped candy combination needed to complete the level.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades, but this is weakened by the second point.
- Unblock the chocolate spawners as soon as possible so that you can clear the required chocolate, and then combat the rest of it as you attempt to make the striped candy + wrapped candy combination.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.