|Jelly squares||: 19|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 755||Level 756||Level 757|
Level 756 (CCR) is the first level in Oatmeal Observatory and the 243rd jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 19 double jelly squares and score at least 40,000 points in 28 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- You have a very limited amount of moves to clear all the jellies.
- Another pressure is the bombs from above. They explode in 14 moves.
- 6 colors make it much harder to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 38,000 points. Hence, an additional 2,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs / frosting bombs spawn.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 19 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly = 38,000 points.
- This level use the layout of Candy Crush Soda Saga level 340. That is an insanely hard honey level; this is an easier jelly level, but still hard-very hard.