Level 76 is the first level in Marshmallow Mountain and the 18th Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 50 candy bombs and score at least 250,000 points within 35 moves.
|Episode||Marshmallow Mountain (C437CCS)|
|Target score||: 250,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||68|
|Level 75||Level 76||Level 77|
- The player must collect more candy bombs than present. However, the dispensers will rain extra Candy Bombs when the existing ones are cleared. This will help in clearing the order.
- The candy bombs don't give enough points already to clear the level, but it should not be hard to earn an extra 50,000 points (50 candy bombs x 3,000 points per bomb + 1,000 per order = 200,000 points) (250,000 points - 200,000 = 50,000 points left to earn) due to the presence of only five colors. Special candies and cascades will come easier.
- 35 moves should be plenty to clear 18 extra candy bombs.
- Simply match the candy bombs inside the quadrants to pass the level.
- However, you might want to make some use of the larger board to help make special candies and get a higher score. A striped candy + wrapped candy combination will wipe out a lot of candy bombs and result in a huge point boost, not to mention color bombs.
- This is the first level to feature candy bomb spawners.
- This is the first episode opener that is not at most Considerably Easy. (The next hardest episode opener is Level 46).
- This level has the highest three-star score in the entire fanon at this point, at 700,000 points, beating Level 33 with 500,000 points.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.