|Jelly squares||: 31|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||76|
|Level 75||Level 76||Level 77|
Level 76 (CCR) is the seventeenth level in Creepy Canyon and the 25th jelly level in Insaneworld of Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 31 double jelly squares and score at least 70,000 points in 38 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The presence of six colors makes it hard to create special candies.
- The most jellies are under the licorice locks. Clearing them all in 38 moves is not an easy job.
- Three provided stiped candies do not help much unless you combine them.
- Some mystery candies will spawn and provide some special candies or blockers!
- The jellies are worth 62,000 points. Hence, an additional 8,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 31 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 62,000 points