|Jelly squares||: 8 : 61|
|Target score||: 130,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 779||Level 780||Level 781|
- Most of sections of the board contain double jellies. They are hard to clear, especially on corners of the restricted area.
- The bombs only have 18 moves to explode and they can spawn in any board, for the smaller one, the bombs can move to the larger by using the moving conveyor belts.
- Licorice swirls and candy bombs from their dispensers spawn frequently.
- 6 colors make it hard to create special candies.
- 45 moves is usually not enough.
- Mystery candies may help you.
- The jellies are worth 130,000 points, which is equal to one star target score.
- Maroon line(s) show where the candies, licorice swirls and candy bombs spawn.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (8 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly) + (61 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly) = 130,000 points
- This level is similar to original level 765.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.