|Ingredients||: 5 : 5|
|Target score||: 190,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 780||Level 781||Level 782|
Level 781 (CCR) is the eleventh level in Bonbon Bazaar and the 308th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must bring down 5 hazelnuts and 5 cherries and score at least 190,000 points in 50 moves. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- You receive some special candies for boost before making your move.
- The popcorns block the ingredients path.
- However, after breaking some popcorns, it will be much easier to clear the rest.
- The presence of 4 colors make this easy to create special candies.
- Ingredients are worth 100,000 points, hence 90,000 additional points is required to reach one star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomization of candy colors.
- Teal dot(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 2 ingredients x 20,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points
- The arrangement of popcorns, red candies, orange candies, and blue candies is like the six eggs.