Level 78 is the third level in Marshmallow Mountain and the 18th Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 78 licorice swirls and score at least 90,000 points within 26 moves.
|Episode||Marshmallow Mountain (C437CCS)|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 77||Level 78||Level 79|
- You need to collect a lot of licorice swirls within 26 moves. Fortunately, 52 swirls are already provided.
- The dispensers will rain licorice swirls when there is space available.
- The 7-move candy bombs can be a problem if not dealt with quickly. Additionally, each bomb dispenser will release an additional candy bomb every six moves, making them a constant threat.
- Four colors makes it easy to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Take out the initial candy bombs, and then work to remove the pile of existing licorice swirls.
- When most of the licorice swirls are gone, make matches under the dispensers to release more. Keep removing them to pass the level.
- The order of 78 licorice swirls is a reference to the level number within the level itself. This is the 25th such level so far.
- This is also the first level with licorice swirl dispensers.