Level 79 is the fourth level in Marshmallow Mountain and the 19th Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 12 single jelly squares and 33 double jelly squares and score at least 80,000 points within 40 moves.
|Episode||Marshmallow Mountain (C437CCS)|
|Jelly squares||: 12 : 33|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||79|
|Level 78||Level 79||Level 80|
- The board space is restricted due to the amount of blockers present at the start.
- All of the jelly is behind the blockers. The chocolate is protected by licorice and can spread quickly.
- Four colors makes it easy to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Take out some of the licorice and chocolate to open up some of the board, and then use special candies to remove everything else.
- The board has 79 spaces. This is a reference to the level number within the level itself. This is the 26th such level overall.