Level 7 is the seventh level in Candy Court and the first Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 1 cherry and score at least 12,000 points within 12 moves.
|Target score||: 12,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||24|
|Level 6||Level 7||Level 8|
- You have 12 moves to bring down a single cherry. This should be very straightforward.
- The target scores are easy to reach, so long as you bring down the ingredient quickly.
- Make matches below the cherry to bring it to the arrows at the bottom of the board.
- Vertical matches can bring down ingredients faster than horizontal matches.
- This is the third type of level to be introduced in this episode. Candy Town of the original game has only two types of levels: Moves and Jelly.