|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||49|
|Level 6||Level 7||Level 8|
- The player is required to score at least 760 points per move (15,000 points / 20 moves = 750 points per move).
- An abundance of regular and two-layered icing can be very intrusive and annoying to deal with.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it more difficult to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Focus on removing the two-layered icing, as it is more difficult to get rid of. Clearing the regular icing as well may come naturally in doing this step.
- Once the board has been opened up, create and combine as many special candies as possible to reach the target score.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.