|Target score||: 2,200 pts|
|Anti order||: 10|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||45|
|Level 800||Level 801||Level 802|
Level 801 (Super Saga) is the 21st level in Episode 103 and the ?th antiorder level in Candy Crush Super Saga. To pass this level, you mustn't plan 10 or 10 or 1 and score at least 2,200 points in 11 moves. If you have renaming moves or special candies left in this level, Super Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- 11 moves are enough for surviving these orders
- More special candies will spawn, considering instant lose if the player collects either 10 striped or wrapped candies. You're also unable to do the difficult colorbomb+colorbomb combo as of it causes instant lose too
- 5 colors does not moderate cascades, still losable due to 11 moves
- On web, swirls spawn after they very end of their removal, making it a bit easier but they have the same difficulty.
- Try to let the red swirls spawn in those sections as of it can disable long cascades
- Try to activate fewer special candies as you can to prevent instant lose
- This is one of the reverse order levels to have 3 anti-orders