|Episode||Caramel Apple Cottage|
|Jelly squares||: 15|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 803||Level 804||Level 805|
Level 804 (CCR) is the fourth level in Caramel Apple Cottage and the 250th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 15 double jelly squares and score at least 30,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The jellies are hard to reach, especially because of the presence of all six colors, this level is even harder, even with 10 additional moves.
- Unlock the chest to open the flow of 14-move bombs.
- The keys drop on specific moves (e.g. 48, 41, 34, 27). If you don't move a column below the key dispensers on one of these moves, you "miss the boat" and have to wait for the next opportunity.
- The jellies are worth 30,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Tan line(s) show where the candies and sugar keys spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs / frosting bombs spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 15 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 30,000 points
- This level is very similar to the original level 804, but much harder because of six colors instead of five even with fewer layers for icings, cooler bombs, less frequent for bombs, and 10 more moves.