Level 80 is the fifth level in Marshmallow Mountain and the 12th Timed level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must score at least 20,000 points within 1 minute and 20 seconds.
|Episode||Marshmallow Mountain (C437CCS)|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||80|
|Level 79||Level 80||Level 81|
- The player needs to earn 260 points per second (20,000 points / 80 seconds = 250 points per second).
- The icing severely restricts the playing space at the start, but once the player breaks through them, it shouldn't be too hard to achieve the target score.
- Five colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Like other levels, work your way in to remove all of the icing. Once it's gone, simply use special candies to reach the target score.
- There are three references to the level number within the level itself. First, the time limit is 80 seconds. Second, the board has 80 spaces. Finally, the three-star target score is 80,000 points. This is the 27th such level overall.
- This is also the sixth level in a row that is a multiple of 10 and has at least one reference to the level number within the level itself.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.