|Orders||: 4 : 100|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 79||Level 80||Level 81|
Level 80 (CCR) is the twentieth and last level in Creepy Canyon and the 12th candy order level in Insaneworld of Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must collect 4 wrapped candy + striped candy combinations, 100 blue candies and score at least 70,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- The player has only 4x4 spaces for starting area.
- The blockers can be tricky to clear, especially the candy bomb in the botton-right.
- The chameleon candies can hinder your progress.
- Striped + wrapped combiantions are quite hard to collect, so use your moves carefully to spare moves for the remaining ones.
- The orders are worth 30,000 points. Hence, an additional 40,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Violet line(s) show where the candies and chameleon candies spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (4 combinations × 5,000 points per combination) + (100 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy) = 30,000 points