Level 829 is the fourth level in Marshmallow Madness and the fourth Mixed (second + ) level. To pass this level, you must collect 60 striped candies and clear 15 single jelly squares and 50 double jelly squares and score at least 170,000 points within 45 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 15 : 50|
|Target score||: 170,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||79|
|Level 828||Level 829||Level 830|
- The order and jelly are worth 175,000 points (60 striped candies x 1,000 points per striped candy + 15 single jelly squares x 1,000 points per single jelly square + 50 double jelly squares x 2,000 points per double jelly square = 175,000 points), which is more than the one-star target score.
- There are lots of licorice links that limit space, but if even one of them is removed, they will all disappear.
- Some striped candies in the marmalade can help fill the order and take out jelly squares.
- More will spawn from the cannons located on the sides of the board.
- The presence of four candy colors makes it easy to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Remove the licorice links as soon as possible in order to get more space.
- Use the provided striped candies as fodder for the order and to destroy jelly.
- Combine striped candies with color bombs to get lots of striped candies at once and do a number on the board.