Level 832 is the seventh level in Marshmallow Madness and the seventh Mixed (second + ) level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 color bombs, bring down 2 cherries and 2 hazelnuts and score at least 128,000 points within 32 moves.
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 128,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||45|
|Level 831||Level 832||Level 833|
- The order and ingredients are worth 45,000 points (5 color bombs x 1,000 points per color bomb + 4 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 45,000 points). Therefore, an additional 83,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- Four-layered ice cubes block the ingredients' exits, but they contain helpful special candies, so they shouldn't be too much of a problem.
- Two popcorn squares are situated to the sides of the level. If they are removed, only three extra color bombs will be needed.
- The presence of four candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Use horizontal striped candies to hit both pieces of popcorn at the same time to free the two color bombs. Try to combine them with other special candies when possible to speed up the process of removing the ice cubes and bringing down the ingredients.