|Current Version||Past Versions|
Level 836 is the 10th level in Marshmallow Madness and the 10th Mixed (first + + ) level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 31 double jelly squares, bring down 6 cherries, collect 15 wrapped candies, and score at least 160,000 points within 55 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 31|
|Target score||: 160,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 835||Level 836||Level 837|
- The jelly, ingredients, and order are worth 137,000 points (31 double jelly squares x 2,000 points per double jelly square + 6 cherries x 10,000 points per cherry + 15 wrapped candies x 1,000 points per wrapped candy = 137,000 points). Therefore, an additional 23,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- Since this is the first level with three level types and objectives, players might feel overwhelmed at having to accomplish so many tasks in one level.
- A multitude of licorice links reduces board space, and most of the jelly is located under it.
- The cherries are locked amongst the licorice links.
- With four candy colors, however, completing this level is no sweat.
- Remove the licorice links as soon as possible to expose the jelly, then unlock the cherries so they can be brought down. Going for the order will complete at least some of the other objectives for you, so just focus on that and then finish the rest of the level from there.