Level 839 is the 14th level in Marshmallow Madness and the 14th Mixed (third + ) level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 20 hazelnuts, 140 candy bombs, 350 orange candies, and score at least 900,000 points within 35 moves.
|Target score||: 900,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 3 |
|Number of spaces||41|
|Level 838||Level 839||Level 840|
- The ingredients and orders are worth 795,000 points (20 hazelnuts x 10,000 points per hazelnut + (140 candy bombs x [3,000 points per candy bomb + 1,000 points per blocker order]) + 350 orange candies x 100 points per orange candy = 795,000 points). Therefore, an additional 105,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- A hazelnut spawns every move. There can be up to three hazelnuts on-screen at any given time.
- Up to five candy bombs can be on-screen at any given time.
- Lots of orange candies need to be collected.
- The candy bombs have low timers, which threatens the player but also encourages them to complete their order.
- The board is quite constrained, and the hazelnuts can take up valuable space.
- Only three candy colors are present, which helps to create special candies and trigger cascades, but because of all the above information, this level can still be challenging.
- Don't worry too much about the orange candies until the ingredients and candy bombs are taken care of. They should come naturally while working on these other orders.
- Keep the bombs in check to make sure they don't end your game early and collect enough to pass!