Level 847 is the seventh level in Grape Grotto and the 135th Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 7 strawberries and score at least 120,000 points within 47 moves.
|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 7 |
|Number of spaces||67|
|Level 846||Level 847||Level 848|
- The strawberries are worth 70,000 points (7 strawberries x 10,000 points per strawberry = 70,000 points). Therefore, an additional 50,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- A strawberry spawns every 5 moves, unless one is brought down before then.
- The main threat in this level are 7-move candy bombs locked to the sides of the board and constantly dropping into the level. They are extremely dangerous.
- Licorice swirls and icing under ice cubes, in addition to locked ice cubes, guard the exits. Licorice swirls under blockers maintain their striped candy resistence, so try to use wrapped candies or wrapped candy + wrapped candy combinations to dig through to the bottom.
- Some teleporters in the second, third, seventh, and eighth columns can make dropping the ingredients that come from those columns easier, but they also dispense from cannons that release candy bombs additionally.
- At the beginning of this level, the board will be very cramped. However, dark purple candies can mitigate this with their special effects.
- The presence of seven candy colors makes it difficult to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Use the power of the dark purple candies as much as you can to release and destroy the initial candy bombs, in addition to whittling down the thick blockers.
- Be wary of the extra candy bombs that spawn from the dispensers. Try to keep your matches near in the center columns of the board if possible to avoid them being released.
- Counting each individual layered version of all the blockers, this level has the most types of blockers out of any in C437CCS, with 17.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.