|Jelly squares||: 18 : 37|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||65|
|Level 83||Level 84||Level 85|
Level 84 (CCR) is the fourth level in Dizzy Desert and the 26th jelly level in Insaneworld of Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 18 single, 37 double jelly squares and score at least 150,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The presence of five colors makes it easier to create special candies, but this board shape makes it trickier to do anything.
- The provided special candies will help you clear the jellies in the peninsulas.
- Metal boxes block the striped candies' effect.
- The chocolate spawners will hinder you.
- Some mystery candies will spawn on the leftmost and rightmost double jellies.
- The jellies are worth 92,000 points. Hence, an additional 58,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (18 single jellies × 1,000 points per double single jelly) + (37 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 92,000 points