| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Jelly squares||: 56|
|Target score||: 112,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 849||Level 850||Level 851|
Level 850 (CCR) is the fifth level in Utopia Universe (CCR) and the 264th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 56 double jelly squares and score at least 112,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Both locked chocolate types divide the board into 4 quadrants.
- Color bombs are impossible to create until at least one locked chocolate are cleared.
- Jellies at the corner are hard to clear.
- After freeing chocolate, use your moves carefully since both chocolate spread at once!
- There are four special candies to help you.
- Candy frog may help you when necessary.
- The jellies are worth 112,000 points, which is equal to one star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 56 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 112,000 points
- This level is similar to original level 1061, but only 25 moves instead of 35, some locked chocolate are white instead of brown, and some special candies provided.
- This is the first level to have locked white chocolate.