Level 87 is the 12th level in Marshmallow Mountain and the 23rd Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 12 single jelly squares and 46 double jelly squares and score at least 120,000 points within 35 moves.
|Episode||Marshmallow Mountain (C437CCS)|
|Jelly squares||: 12 : 46|
|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||58|
|Level 86||Level 87||Level 88|
- The jelly is worth 104,000 points (12 single jelly squares x 1,000 points per single jelly square + 46 double jelly squares x 2,000 points = 104,000 points). Therefore, an additional 16,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- The icing conceals some jelly and limits the playing space. Also, there are 11-move candy bombs in the bottom of the board.
- Five colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Take out the candy bombs as soon as possible, and then remove all the icing to clear the jelly hidden behind them.
- Use your remaining moves to attack the remaining jelly using special candies and cascades.