|Jelly squares||: 12 : 45|
|Target score||: 130,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||57|
|Level 86||Level 87||Level 88|
Level 87 (CCR) is the seventh level in Cookie Crossing (CCR) and the 33rd jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 12 single, 45 double jelly squares and score at least 130,000 points in 27 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Jellies on the corner are very hard to reach.
- Regular Icing divide the left and the right side of the board.
- With only 27 moves and ton of jellies, it can be much harder to handle, even with five colors.
- The jellies are worth 102,000 points. Hence, an additional 28,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ (12 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (45 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 102,000 points