Level 88 is the 13th level in Marshmallow Mountain and the 15th Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 8 cherries and 8 hazelnuts and score at least 160,000 points within 80 moves.
|Episode||Marshmallow Mountain (C437CCS)|
|Ingredients||: 8 : 8|
|Target score||: 160,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 87||Level 88||Level 89|
- You have to bring down 16 ingredients in 80 moves. That means you have to average one ingredient every five moves, which is how often they'll come out unless one is brought down first.
- There is icing everywhere, which can be difficult to get rid of.
- However, four colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- At a whopping 80 moves, this level has the greatest number of moves of any level in C437CCS so far.
- This level also marks the first appearance of ingredient dispensers.
- There isn't much to this level other than just clearing the icing. Special candies and cascades should be easy to come by, so use this to your advantage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.