|Orders||: 100 : 100|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 895||Level 896||Level 897|
Level 896 (CCR) is the sixth level in Bonbon Beach (CCR) and the 36th hybrid level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must collect 1 cherry, collect 100 blue candies, 100 green candies and score at least 30,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- There are many blockers in this level. They can be very difficult to clear, especially the popcorn.
- White chocolate cannot be much a threat because of conveyor belts.
- Icing squares - which are in the path to the ingredient's exit - are hard to destroy.
- You have to switch the ingredient to bring it down.
- 200 candies are not hard to collect since there are only four colors.
- The ingredients and orders are worth 30,000 points, which is equal to one star target score.
- Dark yellow line(s) show where the candies, ingredients and mystery candies spawn.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (1 ingredient × 10,000 points per ingredient) + (200 regular candies x 100 points per regular candy) = 30,000 points