|Jelly squares||: 67|
|Target score||: 140,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||70|
|Level 897||Level 898||Level 899|
Level 898 (CCR) is the eighth level in Bonbon Beach (CCR) and the 272nd jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 67 double jelly squares and score at least 140,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The board is divided by 3-layered icings and chocolate spawners.
- Candies don't spawn at near chocolate spawners, so it is quite tricky to clear the bottom.
- 2-layer icings are at the peninsulas.
- 4 colors make it much easier to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 134,000 points. Hence, an additional 6,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 67 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 134,000 points