Level 89 is the 14th level in Marshmallow Mountain and the 24th Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 79 double jelly squares and score at least 170,000 points within 60 moves.
|Episode||Marshmallow Mountain (C437CCS)|
|Jelly squares||: 79|
|Target score||: 170,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||79|
|Level 88||Level 89||Level 90|
- The jelly is worth 158,000 points (79 double jelly squares x 2,000 points per double jelly square = 158,000 points). Therefore, an additional 12,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- There is double jelly under every square, and most of the board is covered in thick icing.
- Once the icing below the bomb dispensers are cleared, up to eight will be on-screen at the same time.
- Six colors makes it more difficult to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Overall, this is an extremely difficult level that can get many players stuck.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.