|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||61|
|Level 88||Level 89||Level 90|
Level 89 (CCR) is the ninth level in Cookie Crossing (CCR) and the 29th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts, 2 cherries and score at least 40,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- Chocolate can easily invade the board.
- Some licorice swirls will spawn as well, but they do not pose much a threat.
- There are only two ingredients at a time. You need to collect the first two as soon as possible to allow the remaining ones spawn.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to one star target score.
- Yellow line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, and licorice swirls spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points