|Jelly squares||: 25|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 88||Level 89||Level 90|
Level 89 (CCR) is the ninth level in Dizzy Desert and the 28th jelly level in Insaneworld of Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 25 double jelly squares and score at least 100,000 points in 12 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The player has provided one free color bomb at start because there are five fixed candies.
- Since the candies are not settled, you may get a minor boost if you are lucky, but it can also lessen your chance to make color bombs.
- There are only 12 moves to remove all the jellies in this level. Fortunately, none of them are under icings, but some are under the chocolate pieces!
- The jellies are worth 50,000 points. Hence, an additional 50,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomization of candy colors.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 25 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 50,000 points