|Normal World||Dream World||Normal World Redesigns||Dream World Redesigns|
| This level has been recently nerfed
A recent change was made to this level to make it easier, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Level 8||Κορα Κορε 1|
|Episode||Episode 2 (Super Saga)|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||74|
|Difficulty|| - Browser|
|Level 7||Level 8||Level 9|
Level 8 (Super Saga) is the 3rd level in Episode 2 and the 1st jelly level in Candy Crush Super Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 58 single and 15 double jellies and score at least 10,000 points in 33 moves. If you have renaming moves or special candies left in this level, Super Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- There are many swirls.
- There are only 30 moves given but only five colors that may improve your progress.
- There are some fish and that helps you clear the jelly.
- There are icing squares protecting you from making cascades so the board will often shuffle. Luckily, you will always have a match in the beginning of the level.
- On web, it is much easier due to clearing swirl clears the jelly.
- Two-layered icing squares can disprove now your progress.
- Do horizontal normal matches until you cleared all the icing
- Then quickly remove the swirls and clear the jelly as quick as possible
- Remove the locks from the swirls quickly
- This level design comes from Level 80 of Candy Crush Jelly Saga. But this level has a lot of swirls and no swirl cannons.
- This is the first level to have a color replaced by a color other than after a redesign. If you count the 2nd unreleased version of Level 717, it would be the second.
- This is the first Jelly level
- This is one of the very early levels to be rated higher than Medium.