|Jelly squares||: 19|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||64|
|Level 900||Level 901||Level 902|
Level 901 (CCR) is the eleventh level in Bonbon Beach (CCR) and the 37th hybrid level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 19 double jelly squares, collect 1 cherry and score at least 50,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- All jellies and ingredients are isolated from the main board.
- Mystery candies can be both helpful or harmful.
- The jellies and ingredients are worth 48,000 points. Hence, an additional 2,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (19 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly) + (1 ingredient × 10,000 points per ingredient) = 48,000 points