| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
| This level has been recently buffed
A recent change was made to this level to make it arguably harder, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Jelly squares||: 53|
|Target score||: 110,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 902||Level 903||Level 904|
Level 903 (CCR) is the thrteenth level in Bonbon Beach (CCR) and the 273rd jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 53 double jelly squares and score at least 110,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Due to the fact that the board has the fixed layout, you have 4 wrapped candies for a head start.
- Chocolate can be hard to clear.
- There is a jelly isolated from the main board and is covered with locked chocolate.
- The presence of four colors make this much easier.
- The jellies are worth 106,000 points. Hence, an additional 4,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomization of candy colors.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 53 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 106,000 points