|Jelly squares||: 19|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||71|
|Level 904||Level 905||Level 906|
Level 905 (CCR) is the fifteenth and last level in Bonbon Beach (CCR) and the 274th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 19 double jelly squares and score at least 40,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Even with five colors, it is quite tricky to clear all jellies in this level since icings are quite tough.
- You have two pairs of wrapped candies and jelly fish, but it is quite useless until icings are cleared.
- Mystery candies will help you.
- The jellies are worth 38,000 points. Hence, an additional 2,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 19 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 38,000 points