Level 90 is the 15th and last level in Marshmallow Mountain and the 16th Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 2 cherries and 2 hazelnuts and score at least 70,000 points within 40 moves.
|Episode||Marshmallow Mountain (C437CCS)|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||45|
|Level 89||Level 90||Level 91|
- The board has a weird shape, and the playing area is restricted by the icing.
- Additionally, the icing blocks the exits, and the ingredients can slide into stuck zones in the bottom of the board once they're gone.
- The candy bombs are in tricky positions, but their timers are 20 moves, making them less of an issue.
- Four colors makes it easy to create special candies and trigger cascades, but this is weakened due to the first point.
- This level breaks the trend starting at Level 30 that every level that is a multiple of 10 has at least one reference to the level number within the level itself.