|Jelly squares||: 2 : 70|
|Target score||: 140,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 917||Level 918||Level 919|
Level 918 (CCR) is the thirteenth level in Sundae Spout and the 277th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 2 single, 70 double jelly squares and score at least 140,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The jellies at the peninsulas can be hard to clear as well as original level 305, but 5 colors makes it much easier.
- Mystery candies will assist you.
- Jelly fish also help you clear the hard-to-reach jellies.
- The jellies are worth 142,000 points, which is more than one star target score.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (2 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (70 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 142,000 points
- This level is very similar to original level 305, but mush easier since there are more mystery candies and fish and fewer colors.