Level 91 is the first level in Vanilla Volcano and the 20th Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 25 regular icing squares and score at least 25,000 points within 50 moves.
|Episode||Vanilla Volcano (C437CCS)|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||75|
|Level 90||Level 91||Level 92|
- The icing is scattered throughout the level, which can make it tricky to clear them.
- The player is required to collect an icing square every two moves.
- Chocolate can get in the way of reaching some of the icing near the bottom, and it can spread easily once the icing at the side is cleared.
- Five colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- There should really be no difficulty in removing all of the icing, except for the ones at the side and in the bottom of the level, so just make a few combinations here and there and you should be fine.
- This level was co-created with CC-8589934592 aka Elsa of Candy Crush Saga Wiki. He suggested Courtemanche437 to use the "glitched board" of Level 747 in Candy Crush Saga, and established the number of moves required for the level.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.