| This level is in the process of nerfing
This level will soon be getting a redesign as the maker of the level has decided to nerf it.
|Jelly squares||: 48|
|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 160,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 924||Level 925||Level 926|
Level 925 (CCR) is the fifth level in Scrumptious Sea and the 39th hybrid level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 48 double jelly squares, collect 3 hazelnuts, 3 cherries and score at least 160,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- There are many blockers in this level.
- It's hard to open the board because of the licorice canes. However, some mystery candies can be a head start for you.
- Chocolate pieces are easily invade the board, but they cannot spread across the walls.
- Cake bombs will give you bonus boost when they are destroyed.
- 4 colors make it easy to create special candies.
- The jelly and ingredients are worth 156,000 points. Hence, an additional 40,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal dot(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ (48 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly) + (6 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient) = 156,000 points